Sunday, December 5, 2010

New Buys

My lovely friend Anastasia and I headed to the Gilles Street Market today, which despite living in Adelaide for two years, I have ashamedly never attended. I had a great time perusing the local goods and despite the muggy weather (ugh!) ended up with a vintage miniature harmonica (say that three times fast) pendant necklace that actually works (by Turn Left Here). Ladies and gentlemen, say hello to my new party trick. As I'm shockingly bad at taking photos that look, well good, I'm not going to try, but be assured I did indeed purchase awesomeness incarnate. And now that I have used the word 'awesomeness' on this blog I will now go hang my head in shame.

2 comments:

  1. i'll definitely be coming back for sure!
    love your awesome blog, keep it up!
    come visit the new and improved COSMICaroline!

    -COSMICaroline
    COSMICaroline.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Cool bananas.