Monday, January 10, 2011

You Float Like A Feather In A Beautiful World

I have the shopping bug (well I have the shopping bug all the time, but Christmas + post-Christmas sales = happy times) and it seems everywhere I go I'm surrounded by things that I need to buy right this very second. The above dress (first pic) is a recent purchase from Sportsgirl (on sale, of course), which is a chainstore copy of the Camilla and Marc Cherry Frock (second pic). I'm in love. It is perfect in every possible way - art deco print, shoulder pads and a price that is insanely cheaper compared to the C&M version. Is the Sportsgirl version quite as lust worthy as the C&M dress? No, but I'm happy nonetheless.
Lyric: Creep - Radiohead
Images: sportgirl.com.au, camillaandmarc.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cool bananas.