Thursday, June 18, 2009

New Buys

I've grown increasingly fond of long pendant necklaces and fell head over heels for this silver pendant (top, middle), by Australian jewellery designer Nicole Fendel, as soon as I saw it. The pendant is inscribed with the saying, 'what lies behind us and what lies before us, are tiny matters compared to what lies within' and is so lovely I've worn it nearly everyday since I bought it. The second pendant is by Elke Kramer, another Australian, who designed a range for Sportsgirl earlier this year. I loved this necklace and was so excited to see it on sale that I snapped it up right away. Best part is that the pendant spins from black to white. Gosh, I love buying new things.
P.S: Sorry for the poor quality of the pictures.
Images: C.L.B

2 comments:

  1. i loved them. totally useful. i like your blog.
    kiss


    thechicmuse.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. some really beautiful pieces there

    ReplyDelete

Cool bananas.