Monday, July 26, 2010

Returned To This Lonesome Ocean

Incredibly excited about the new Shakuhachi Spring/Summer 2010/2011 collection currently available to pre-order from mycatwalk. Shakuhachi (Jessie White) is one of my favourite Australian designers and every season I end up buying more and more pieces. I'm a sucker for anything draped, so you can see why the current collection has me all a flutter. Can't wait for summer.
Lyric: At the Bottom of Everything - Bright Eyes
Images: mycatwalk.com.au

4 comments:

  1. havent really looked into australian designers before but wowww i really love those clothes...

    ReplyDelete
  2. excited as well!! this is awesome!!! love the romantic vibe!

    La Petit Poucet

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omg I love the maxi skirt and the corset-esque top!
    That's great that you own their pieces, too.
    Cute blog, adding you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. these are making me drool. that bandage wrap dress is sooo hot!

    ReplyDelete

Cool bananas.