Thursday, July 9, 2009

Ashley Olsen Love

When it comes to Ashley and Mary Kate Olsen's sartorial style, most people fall into two categories. Those who are MK devotees and those who adore Ashley Olsen. Personally I fall into the latter category, there is something about Ashley's streamlined elegance that makes me happy. Now don't get me wrong, MK's choice of accessories makes me green with envy. She is a woman after my own heart who believes the more items of jewellery you wear the better. However Ashley's pared down style, casually curled hair and innate ability to personalise each outfit puts her into another league. Is it possible die from style jealously?
Images: style.com

2 comments:

  1. I agree, Ashley can do no wrong in my book!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i know what you mean. for some reason, i love them both - they do different things for me. but ashley is definitely more classic and defined.

    ReplyDelete

Cool bananas.