Saturday, July 4, 2009

Oyster Editorial

I can't even begin to describe how truly beautiful and impossibly perfect this June/July 2009 OYSTER magazine editorial is. The use of light and shape, not to mention the insane chemistry between the two models, makes this one of the best editorials I've seen in a very long time. I posted one of the images in a previous post, but I am struggling to remember why I didn't post the rest. Perhaps I wanted to keep them to myself just a little bit longer? Either way I hope you love them as much as I do.

7 comments:

  1. what a cool concept for a shoot - i love it too!
    xox
    www.froufroufashionista.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, I sent you an email about contributing to the magazine. Let me know if you're interested...

    ~Tamia
    magazine@thestylesample.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. an awesome concept, it looks incredible!!! wouldn't you just love to frame some of those pictures & have them around the house. love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow this ed is beautiful! I love them all, thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. this editorial is one of the best I have seen in a very long time.... and the chemistry between them is undeniable

    ReplyDelete

Cool bananas.