Saturday, December 5, 2009

It's Like Forgetting The Words To Your Favourite Song

I'm so impressed with the new Diane Von Furstenburg Pre-Fall 2010 collection. It is all very lost little rich girl mixed with festival groupie and a little bit of the avant-garde socialite thrown in. Personally I'm coveting the hot pink leather gloves and the slouchy, deconstructed jackets in autumn plaid. Not mention the little touches glamour from the lust worthy metallic accessories.
Lyric: Eet - Regina Spektor
Images: style.com

2 comments:

  1. love the outfit on the bottom right.
    thank you for the sweet comment on my blog :)

    http://style-studies.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. DVF will never let you down. For my birthday this past summer, I gifted myself a DVF dress and I lovelovelove it.

    ReplyDelete

Cool bananas.