Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Stealing Hearts Was Your Past Time

When it comes to accessories I'm a big believer that more is definitely best. My wrists are usually stacked with endless bracelets, which is probably why I love these pictures so much. I especially enamoured with the last picture, the masculine silver watch, black lacquered studded bracelets and most importantly the large and gorgeous cuff. It's inspired me to mix silver and black for a kind of sexy, kind of glamours, completely covetable look.
Lyric: You've Changed - Sia
Images: jak&jil.com

2 comments:

  1. I love the chunky arm candy. As long as it doesn't consist of several watches (I will never understand the appeal of this) I'm totally game.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have become obsessed with large amounts of finger and hand jewellery. Thanks for posting.

    ReplyDelete

Cool bananas.