Thursday, March 12, 2009

All That Glitters


I'm instantly attracted to anything and everything the sparkles. Balmain studded heels, Louis Vuitton sequined clutches and the shining and shimmering example above. Wearing something that sparkles makes me feel fantastic, and I am instantly filled with admiration and just a little bit of jealously at the women who manage to pull off sequins during the day. So when I came across the 3.1 Phillip Lim silver sequined tuxedo vest (pictured above) I felt the need to go out and buy something that glittered. Perhaps a sequined blazer (Sass & Bide have a great loose fitting sequined jacket in grey) or a ridiculously small clutch (they fail to hold any essential items, but look great nonetheless). Yet no matter where I looked nothing compared to gorgeous colour and exquisite cut of the 3.1 Phillip Lim vest. So I am currently staring longing at the above picture and mourning my lack of desperately needed sequins. Oh the humanity.
Image: net-a-porter.com

1 comment:

  1. this is loveeeeely!!!

    http://aforteforfashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Cool bananas.