Saturday, March 21, 2009

Shades of Grey

I love the colour grey with an unabashed passion. It is subdued, classic and effortlessly elegant. I own countless grey cardies, dresses and shoes and only plan to purchase more. I have been accused more than one time of owning no colour (I do, it is just outweighed by grey, white and black), but my argument is that I simply know what I like. So as you can guess my heart beat a little faster when many designers in their ready-to-wear fall 09 collections had various shades of grey in matte, metallic, demin and silk. I am so very happy the winter months are coming so I can layer up in grey and hopefully nail the effortlessly elegant look. Above are just a few of my favourite creations from the past few weeks (from left to right: Dolce & Gabbana, Zac Posen, Vivienne Westwood and Gucci).
Images: style.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cool bananas.