Monday, March 9, 2009

Shakuchachi & Jessie White


I bought my first Shakuchachi dress late last year for a large summer wedding. I tried countless other dresses, but always came back to the grey silk dress with panel detail. It's beautiful, fits perfectly and the classic cut with a modern twist stops it from being boring. Since that first purchase I have fallen madly in love with Shakuchachi and Jessie White's designs. White's classic cuts and simple lines are embellished with modern details, such as gold studded sleeves, tie-dye fabrics and metal beaded panels. I am especially loving the Where The Wild Roses Grow Summer/Spring 2008/09 collection, the black panelled beaded dress (pictured above) is my current favourite. You can shop the current collection at mycatwalk.com.au.
Image: mycatwalk.com.au

1 comment:

  1. wow love the dress in the picture !

    kinda rock n roll chic... lovely.

    thanks for the blog comment... and wow im in your blog list. keep in touch.

    http://aforteforfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Cool bananas.