Monday, March 9, 2009

When I Grow Up...


What's not to love about Clémence Poésy? She's gorgeous, talented (I thought she was pretty great as Mary, Queen of Scots in Gunpowder, Treason & Plot) and has an incredibly fun name to pronounce. What's more, she has managed to perfect an effortless (monochrome) style that makes me envious. A woman after my own heart who prefers varying degrees of black, grey and white with an occasional splash of colour, she looks as though she has woken up, put on the first few items that have taken her fancy and walked out the door looking effortlessly amazing. I'm sure it's much more complicated than that, but the fact that she makes it look so easy is admirable. I want to be her best friend, then we can share clothes, style tips and secrets (what was Daniel Radcliffe really like?)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cool bananas.