Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Confessions of a Shopaholic

I finally got around to seeing Confessions of a Shopaholic Sunday night, also known as the night of the car door attack (see previous post). I'd heard fairly mixed reviews, but despite the fact that it was predictable and Isla Fisher squealed more than she spoke, I enjoyed it. Patricia Field once again created some brilliant outfits, an eclectic mix of colour, pattern and texture embellished with over-the-top accessories. As I've said before I'm not a huge fan of wearing colour, dressing in a multitude of colour makes me look like I'm playing dress ups, but I love seeing other people wearing it well and Isla Fisher wears it well. Just watching the endless parade of clothes made me want to go out and shop. Oh, and rent some movies starring Hugh Dancy.

1 comment:

  1. I really admire Patricia Field's styling skills. That woman is one of a kind!

    ReplyDelete

Cool bananas.