Monday, April 6, 2009

New Buys

Aren't these RMK platform leather and suede platform heels pretty? I bought these bad boys after a successful shopping expedition last weekend and have been staring lovingly at them ever since. They had their first test run last night, which was not as successful as I would have hoped. I haven't worn heels in a good few months, to me summer is all about gladiator flats and floral frocks, so I was a little unused to my sudden increase in height (I make Kylie Minogue look tall). As I was opening my car door to get in the drivers side I whacked myself in the face with the corner of the door. I am now sporting a lovely red mark at the side of my nose and my very first black eye. As anyone who knows me will tell you I'm accident prone, so it wasn't a surprise that I tried to knock myself out, more a surprise that is has taken this long for me to get my first shiner. Despite this, my dangerous new heels will be on high rotation this autumn and winter. Here's hoping next time I wear them I won't suffer any more injuries.
Images: C.L.B

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cool bananas.