Saturday, April 18, 2009

Style Hero

As I said in the previous post, Leigh Lezark is my style hero. She adheres to the aesthetics that I so love (clean lines and uncomplicated elegance) and is completely unapologetic about the lack of colour the infiltrates her wardrobe. Above are only a few of her outfits that I most covet, the all black creations are particularly lusted after. I've read many criticisms of Leigh, she is overrated, her outfit choices are monotonous etc, but one of the things I most love about her style is that she is completely attuned to what suits her. Her style is not influenced by the latest trends, but evolves from experimentation with fabric, texture and structure. Best of all she wears her clothes with such confidence and aloofness it is impossible not to be impressed by her self assurance in her own style.
Images: style.com, fabsugar.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cool bananas.