Friday, April 24, 2009

The Young Emily Blunt

I realise that I have been posting an awfully lot of magazine editorials lately (see Abby Lee Kershaw, Vogue China, Natalia Vodianova) but I came across these gorgeous photos of Emily Blunt in the May 2009 edition of Vanity Fair and I had to share them. I think Emily Blunt is great, she seems very nice and intelligent and besides the clothes she was my favourite part of The Devil Wears Prada. These pictures by photographer Michael Roberts are styled after Emily's latest film (The Young Victoria) and channel the excess and exaggerated femininity of that time.
Images: catwalkqueen.com

2 comments:

  1. She looks amazing in the editorial! I can't wait to see her new movie! You have a really lovely blog by the way! xxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for your wonderful comment.:) i absolutely love emily blunt as well-- she seems really talented and quite funny at that. great editorial!


    much love


    eden

    ReplyDelete

Cool bananas.